- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Won a Competition
- Author was Featured
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- United States
- Author has had an Item Featured
“Code Cave” would be awesome with a BAT as the mascot, haha
- don’t like the sunlike
- huge glowing eyes from staring at the monitor
- sleep with their head upside down (what do you mean, it’s just me ??)
Now make it happen !
This would be absolutally fantastic, there is a great market for PHP scripts and plugins.
Can some 1 from envato come say hello!
OK, we’ll use “Script Desert” for marketplace for copywriters, as it is so deserted niche
Codecave.com and .net are taken.
IS THIS LOUD ENOUGH ??
Hopefully this would be real, I’ve some perfect ideas for some PHP -Items.
I posted a reply in a previous thread about this, but if we’re being loud, I thought I’d have a voice in here too.
I think it’s a great idea, and would be VERY beneficial to people who are too busy to code something themselves, or simply don’t know how.
The only problem you’d be running into (which I think was mentioned), would be people using code snippets purchased in “CodeCave” (nice, btw!) in themes on ThemeForest.
There would have to be some sort of way to allow a themer to use the code, while still providing credit (and $credit) to code snippeteer. Then, this same system could be moved to GraphicRiver, etc etc.