• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
lukk says

Hey guys,

I’m just wondering if you could recommend some psd > html websites for me that you’ve used in the past. I’m looking to get a 3 page PSD theme coded, without a rather large budget I’m afraid :P

Also, since I’m not very proficient in HTML I was wondering what the options are for the HTML documentation when submitting a theme, can you pay the coder to write one (is this a regular thing or will I look like an idiot) or is there a standard file around TF?

Thanks in advance!

552 posts
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Canada
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
OurWebMedia says
Hey guys,

I’m just wondering if you could recommend some psd > html websites for me that you’ve used in the past. I’m looking to get a 3 page PSD theme coded, without a rather large budget I’m afraid :P

Also, since I’m not very proficient in HTML I was wondering what the options are for the HTML documentation when submitting a theme, can you pay the coder to write one (is this a regular thing or will I look like an idiot) or is there a standard file around TF?

Thanks in advance!

Your best bet would be looking for someone to partner up with perhaps. Work together, he codes, you design and together you work on the documentation but at the same time together you split the profits of sales.

If your not looking for a partner, listing a budget would probably get you more responses for the work needing done.

Best of luck.

21 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • United States
Wex says

Hey lukk,

I’d have to agree with OurWebMedia, you’re going to have trouble finding people for extremely low-budget work. However, if you’re looking for some sort of a temporary partnership, feel free to shoot me an e-mail, as I am a coder looking for that sort of work. My website is http://wexcode.com/ if you’d like some quick information about me as well.

Thanks, Adam

by
by
by
by
by
by