323 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
familychoice says

I couldn’t really give a monkeys about flash new search features, I’ll just be happy if the basic current search box worked better than it does.

For example, searching for ‘love story’ on the Themeforest site brings up 5 results. None of these are for the theme called ‘LoveStory’, and none of the titles even include the words ‘love’ or ‘story’. You have to enter ‘lovestory’ without the space for the theme to appear in the results.

Well, obviously.

5 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Canada
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
petermcneice says

I couldn’t really give a monkeys about flash new search features, I’ll just be happy if the basic current search box worked better than it does.

For example, searching for ‘love story’ on the Themeforest site brings up 5 results. None of these are for the theme called ‘LoveStory’, and none of the titles even include the words ‘love’ or ‘story’. You have to enter ‘lovestory’ without the space for the theme to appear in the results.

Well, obviously.

Further to this, it’d be really handy to be able to view our own comments that we’ve posted in the theme support boards.

Then we’d be able to quickly revert back to our individual questions without having to wade through tons of other, often unrelated comments.

Several other theme sites I use have this feature and it is tremendously convenient.

Cheers.

701 posts
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Exclusive Author
  • Italy
LucaFormicola says

Hi all,

I’ve just discovered this great post just after had posted a proposal about Audiojungle search engine. How can I post it on Trello? As far as I seen, we can’t post new proposal but have to vote the ones are there, or, we can post new proposal by invites, right?

Thank you all

2089 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Serbia
+1 more
urbazon says

I am not sure where this idea falls the best, but it definitely has some connections to the search: what about “other photos (or footage) with same model”?

82 posts
  • Envato Developer
  • Envato Staff
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Football Contest Winner
damirkotoric Dev says

Hi all,

I’ve just discovered this great post just after had posted a proposal about Audiojungle search engine. How can I post it on Trello? As far as I seen, we can’t post new proposal but have to vote the ones are there, or, we can post new proposal by invites, right?

Thank you all

Hi. You can sign up for a free Trello account, then send me your username and then you’ll be able to join the board and add suggestions.

221 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Europe
BlueLionMusic says

This great thread deserves another bump :) Let’s share some more ideas people. Also looking forward to any updates regarding the search function.

1369 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

I know football PlayStation frenzy is taking focus off but I would really like to know were are you with this? Because I think this should be number 1 priority for Envato.

Cheers

2052 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Beta Tester
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Germany
+3 more
Creattive says

How dare you saying anything is more important than playing playstation.

Search knows how to wait. Did that for long time now.

1369 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Referred between 50 and 99 users
  • Slovenia
Anps says

You are right… so sorry, will go and buy now right this instance, and try to advertise with winning some games, now that should give me more exposure for my themes :)

by
by
by
by
by
by