• Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
CogworksEntertainment says

Hello,

I write music on Audiojungle, in all sorts of styles. At the moment much of it is orchestral, with some soundscapes and rock. I’d love to collaborate with some videohive producers, and I’m wondering how I can go about starting that? I’m also not entirely sure if I’m supposed to be posting like this, or if linking to your own work on the forums here is not allowed. Could anyone confirm either way if you are allowed to do this?

Many thanks,

Charlie Mathews Cogworks Entertainment

36 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovenia
SpletNet says

Hi! I’m quite new on Envato marketplaces too, but as far as I know here are some basics regarding your question: collaboration between AudioJungle and VideoHive authors is encouraged. Both sites and authors can benefit from that. VideoHive author can use (with your permission of course) your preview songs in their preview videos and put links back to your audio and vice versa. However self promotion like linking to your items on forums is usually not allowed.

Actually, I am looking for someone at AudioJungle to cooperate with. You can take a look at my portfolio and if you think your music would ‘go along’ with some of my items, please, send me a message through my profile and we’ll work something out.

CogworksEntertainment
CogworksEntertainment Recent Posts Threads Started
19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom

Hi SpletNet,

I like your footage of the car lights, and I’ve got a nice piano track that would work well. Its not on the market yet, but when it is, I’ll link you it and hopefully you’ll think it would work

Charlie

36 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Slovenia
SpletNet says

Ok. I’m looking forward to it. :)

CogworksEntertainment
CogworksEntertainment Recent Posts Threads Started
19 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom

Hey Videohive users! I have just uploaded a load more music tracks to my audiojungle profile, and I’d love it if any of you used any of them in your videohive projects. Please feel free to browse my portfolio, and just remember to credit/link me in the item description if you use any of my tracks. Thanks!

Charlie

by
by
by
by
by
by