• Albania
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Katro says

Hello guys! I have been working on my last design for a wile now, and it is in a good moment when i would like to find a coder who is going to code it. The design is here: http://katro16.deviantart.com/art/Iliria-Thot-Site-Template-150663764 I try to make smth different smth more special, i designed some doodle elements in illustrator and then used them on the template, as you see in the gallery menu, where you can switch from one section to another, the design idea was it is going to be smth in Jquery Fade in Fadeout, also the images on the gallery have an mouse over effect, what i mean is that i would like to find someone who knows some good use of Jquery or any other JS Library, The page will be one content, with a smooth slider where slides from one section to another, so the header does not have to load many times, what i have to finisha bout this design is the footer where im working, and the blog section, which is going to be seperate from the page, i mean that is not going to be in the smooth slider of the page, new page will load, anyway i think i said my idea about the theme and how my starting ideas of are, and how i would like the theme to be live, i really would love to makes this theme like, the coder who is interested has to let me know, We are going to sell it here as when the new feature of TF will be released, where two Artist Share and account, to sell themes and the money will be seperated automaticly!

Any feedback about the theme would be appreciated!

Cheers Katro

146 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
0703 says

finally its something really good, stylish and unique you try to sell on tf. i wouldnt buy this kind of style and theme bc i think its too personal, especially in design, typography and the doodlers.

as a buyer i would be very unhappy if i can see this theme on some other pages too, i think its better you try to sell this exclusively when its done. i dont wanna start a discussion on this, its just what im thinking.

with this big and stylish header, navigation and twitter only a designer would have an easy game to tweak it a little more to make it look different. i also would like to ask, if you could make some more colourshemes, maybe a grunge style with old paper and skulls?

honestly, if this theme is available its the most creative, fresh and new, also inspiring theme/style since a very long time. cant wait to see what youve done with the footer

328 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
Katro says
finally its something really good, stylish and unique you try to sell on tf. i wouldnt buy this kind of style and theme bc i think its too personal, especially in design, typography and the doodlers.

as a buyer i would be very unhappy if i can see this theme on some other pages too, i think its better you try to sell this exclusively when its done. i dont wanna start a discussion on this, its just what im thinking.

with this big and stylish header, navigation and twitter only a designer would have an easy game to tweak it a little more to make it look different. i also would like to ask, if you could make some more colourshemes, maybe a grunge style with old paper and skulls?

honestly, if this theme is available its the most creative, fresh and new, also inspiring theme/style since a very long time. cant wait to see what youve done with the footer

Thank you very much, you gave me motivation to continue working with the theme, i`ll have different styles in there, also with different colors! I also cant wait to see it finished!

The footer is going to be simple not too much Stuff in there, but nice ill let you know!

Cheers

146 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
0703 says
... i wouldnt buy this kind of style and theme bc i think its too personal, especially in design, typography and the doodlers. ......

have to quote myself, never expected this :)

but the point is, sure i would buy it, no doubt, but i also dont wanna see this design on other pages – a trap

328 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
Katro says

but i also dont wanna see this design on other pages – a trap

It is going to be exclusive for Themeforest.

328 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
Katro says
but i also dont wanna see this design on other pages – a trap

It is going to be exclusive for Themeforest.

i dont know why it didnt get the quote! anyway!

630 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 and 1 000 dollars
  • United Kingdom
RobbyDesigns says

< sarcasm >With no slideshow / cufon like 99% of the other themes here it might get rejected.< /sarcasm >

Nice work (:

328 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
Katro says
< sarcasm >With no slideshow / cufon like 99% of the other themes here it might get rejected.< /sarcasm > Nice work (:

Thank you!

380 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Elite Author
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
celtathemes says

Hello. I would love to code this theme. Drop mean email if you’re interested. Cheers.

328 posts
  • Albania
  • Exclusive Author
Katro says
Hello. I would love to code this theme. Drop mean email if you’re interested. Cheers.

I like your work! i would like to see some more projects of yours just to be sure! and i also would like to see who else is interested on it!

Cheers Katro

by
by
by
by
by
by