2952 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

I don’t really understand what the “collections” are used for. How does the buyers find them ? Who see them ?

I tought of it and I think it would be cool to have a “collections” button somewhere so that buyers can look at them with some sort for options to “sort” them .. so when you create a collections , you would have to choose some pre-define keywords like “colorfull” “clean” so when the user sort collections by name , they have the more popular collections (+ratings) that is associated with his word choice…

I don’t know if I’m clear .. does that make sense ?

1236 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+9 more
HarveyDesign says

You can go through public collections: http://graphicriver.net/collections and sort them

And you can search for more specific collections using the search at the top, tick only “collections” ;)

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

Oh nice ! Well this page doesnt have enough visibility because I’ve never seen it and I am on this site a LOT ! :)

1236 posts
  • Won a competition
+9 more
HarveyDesign says
Oh nice ! Well this page doesnt have enough visibility because I’ve never seen it and I am on this site a LOT ! :)

Select Files at the top and it is there :P “Public Collections” :D

1236 posts
  • Won a competition
+9 more
HarveyDesign says

Just noticed there is a mini search on the collections page itself also :P

2276 posts Bird is the word..
  • Located in United States
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
jonathan01 says

Correct – however I think it would be better to maybe choose a collection per week and highlight on the front page where we STILL have the redesign info up – looks really stagnant on the home page these days.

Select a collection – highlight it there – either weekly or daily. Think it would create some great exposure for older files which are not represented on the home page currently.

2952 posts
+10 more
DDStudios says

Correct – however I think it would be better to maybe choose a collection per week and highlight on the front page where we STILL have the redesign info up – looks really stagnant on the home page these days.

Select a collection – highlight it there – either weekly or daily. Think it would create some great exposure for older files which are not represented on the home page currently.

+1 , great idea. Tags system for collections would be great too.

by
by
by
by
by
by