365 posts
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Has referred 1+ members
+4 more
musicguy says

Can someone please point me how to make my own collections sorted by sales, not by date?

I have seen this working in timmcmorris or Plastic3 collections for example, but so far I didnt figured it out.

Thanks!

scoringaudiogeeks
scoringaudiogeeks Recent Posts Threads Started
591 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
+5 more
scoringaudiogeeks says
Those are custom links. When you sort your collection by sales – the url will change for example your Racing and Sports collection link would be http://audiojungle.net/collections/1469136-fast-far?sort_by=sales_count&page=1&type_id=1469136

if sorted by sales. Just put that URL into your collection’s image link

Hope this helps.

365 posts
+4 more
musicguy says

Oh yes I didnt noticed that, thank you very much! :)

Mipla-Production
Mipla-Production Recent Posts Threads Started
345 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Mipla-Production says

Well this is great! :D Zdenek, Thank you for asking and Scoringaudiogeeks thanks so much for response!!! :)

379 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
+3 more
Yuar says

Big thanks to Zdenek and Scoringaudiogeeks from me also! :) I’ll edit my collections too.

365 posts
+4 more
musicguy says

You are welcome guys :)

The sorting still has one small flaw I have came across – when you click on “View All Collections” (down in authors profile) all the collections of the current author will be listed. On this page the HTML cant be modifyed (as far as I know). So when you click on any of the collections displayed here, that collection will open only as sorted by date. Same will apply when entering any marketplace collection from the Public Collections I presume.

I realize this flaw is not such a big deal. But it may happen time to time that buyer opens one particular collection (sorted by sales) from authors profile and the same collection moment later from the “View All Collections” and get various results.

Maybe adding the “Order by” drop down menu and a check box to make authors sorting preferences for his/her collection/s and all files contained in that collection automatically permanent would be great? It may save a lot of time.

Sorting by sales has its importance for me and it would be nice if I can do this by one click in collection edit box rather then paste the sorted-by-sales URLs on every link pointing to that collection, and do this with all of my items.. thats not much fun ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by