38 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
AppVolt says

Hi guys,

I don’t know if a thread has already been created about this, but I thought you might be interested to hear about this fantastic magazine which is Offscreen Magazine.

It features a lot of interviews and stories about the ones “behind bits & pixels”. Collis, Envato CEO is actually being interviewed in the last issue! Highly inspiring.

Cheers.

5971 posts
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

Is there a way to read without buying the magazine?

3197 posts
  • Has referred 1000+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Attended one of our Meetups around the world
+10 more
ThomGeskin says

Is there a way to read without buying the magazine?

While not too kind on the eyes, zooming in gives us a brief intro.

38 posts
+5 more
AppVolt says

Hm sorry I didn’t mean to say it was free or something. Should have mentioned the article is not readable, even though it makes sense.

Jeez, are you guys that greedy with your Elite money to not buy a magazine? :shocked:

5971 posts
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
+8 more
VF says

^ Elite money is not free money. It requires 24/7 work and to be precise, authors are not hobbyists with billions in bank. Elite just points a milestone (but the badge may point you we are like $10000000000….)

On topic, please share atleast few points you read! ;)

38 posts
+5 more
AppVolt says

^ Elite money is not free money. It requires 24/7 work and to be precise, authors are not hobbyists with billions in bank. Elite just points a milestone (but the badge may point you we are like $10000000000….)

No kidding! You actually just busted a myth.

Seriously, as a hard worker I’m sure you also know that producing and editing a magazine like that one, is a one-man show and require more than just “24/7 work and sweat”. I’m pretty he isn’t a hobbyist either.

On topic, Collis pretty much told us the story of how things started with Envato, the ups and (a lot) of downs. He also explained how the community is the actual core of their business, etc. Finally he explained a hack on how to easily become a billionaire selling flyers & WP themes but I might be wrong on this last part :)

271 posts The Dominant One
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
wptitans says

Indeed true but your spamming here m8, your not allowed to post links to items which us authors or anybody else has to pay for. Even if Collis is inside.

3542 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Seriously, as a hard worker I’m sure you also know that producing and editing a magazine like that one, is a one-man show and require more than just “24/7 work and sweat”. I’m pretty he isn’t a hobbyist either.

On topic, Collis pretty much told us the story of how things started with Envato, the up and (a lot) of downs. He also explained how the community is the actual core of their business, etc. Finally he explained a hack on how to easily become a billionaire selling flyers & WP themes but I might be wrong on this last part :)

You don’t get it .. People don’t buy my themes because they want to “support me”. They buy my themes because they “need them”. It’s the same things. Even if i’m Elite, i won’t buy that magazine, because “i don’t need it” :D

You made the wrong assumption that Elite authors have enough money to buy all the things that they see on the internet :D

38 posts
+5 more
AppVolt says

On topic, Collis pretty much told us the story of how things started with Envato, the up and (a lot) of downs. He also explained how the community is the actual core of their business, etc. Finally he explained a hack on how to easily become a billionaire selling flyers & WP themes but I might be wrong on this last part :)

You don’t get it .. People don’t buy my themes because they want to “support me”. They buy my themes because they “need them”. It’s the same things. Even if i’m Elite, i won’t buy that magazine, because “i don’t need it” :D

You made the wrong assumption that Elite authors have enough money to buy all the things that they see on the internet :D

Just relax for a minute, I’m not saying you guys are Bill Gates and that you should throw your money out of the window.

Buy the damn magazine or not, I really don’t care but I won’t scan it so you can read it. Actually keep the money guys so you can buy a piece of humor & happiness!

3542 posts Ruben Bristian
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
+10 more
KrownThemes says

Just relax for a minute, I’m not saying you guys are Bill Gates and that you should throw your money out of the window. Buy the damn magazine or not, I really don’t care but I won’t scan it so you can read it. Actually keep the money guys so you can buy a piece of humor & happiness!

I don’t need to buy any humor .. Today, you made me laugh for free! :D

by
by
by
by
by
by