I ask a lot of questions. I know Color is one of the most important aspects of a good design. How do you guys pick your colors? Do you go for Triad all the times and use shades from there?
When I go on http://kuler.adobe.com I see pallets and they aren’t soo good. How do you use your pallets? Do you just use that pallet and just use those colors or play with the shades?
Can anyone help me get some nice color pallet (or at least tell me what I should go for)?
I like colors used in this logo but they are not like related colors so I don’t really know how to use them on the website. http://creattica.com/logos/pandawas-villas/32726
- Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Exclusive Author
- United States
As AlexPascal said, colourlovers is a great resource. It is the one I use.