988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says

Thought, this can be useful when you have a project with confusing/multiple colors: http://www.colorsuckr.com

This small tool lets you download the generated color schemes as Adobe Swatch (.ASE) files or more schemes can be listed from COLOURlovers for any selected color. This thing also offers the results in RSS , JSON & XML formats which makes an integration with any application possible.

33 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
ian_schneider says

Thanks a lot! I was looking for something like that for a long time.

2201 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
ArikB says

kuler provides the same functionality. Admittedly you need an adobe account to use it.

I hate them for the “suckr” part though, you are not as cool as flickr! Damn dopplr and tumblr.

988 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
thomas07 says
kuler provides the same functionality. Admittedly you need an adobe account to use it. I hate them for the “suckr” part though, you are not as cool as flickr! Damn dopplr and tumblr.

...i hear you :D, atleast ColorSuckr is somewhat associated with flickr…thats what they say: “This product uses the Flickr API but is not endorsed or certified by Flick”

About tumblr…Here a business secret from me...what if i tell you that tumblr is actually one of the best platforms where designers can make really crazy $ almost in no time? :-) I will just give a small tip…tumblr is social community network and is compitable with wordpress. They dont have much users base like myspace but have the same profile editing options for members and that network is growing very silently. Now use your imagination :D

31 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in Israel
seldisign says

The Firefox add-on is great!

3135 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 500+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Daniel_R says
kuler provides the same functionality. Admittedly you need an adobe account to use it. I hate them for the “suckr” part though, you are not as cool as flickr! Damn dopplr and tumblr.

I was just going to say that…...

by
by
by
by
by
by