Well colours are colours, how can you get a license for that . Anyone can choose any colour and anyone can use any colour have fun
- Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
- Author was Featured
- Item was Featured
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Ok guys, I asked in their forums:
Hi, I just want to ask can I use the patterns I create here with the tool Seamless Studio in templates that I sell?
and they made it clear:
If you create the pattern in Seamless. Yes.
If you simply color in another pattern template created by another member… you need to get their permission first.
We’re working on improving the licensing system so that it makes it easier for each member to set the usage rights for all their creations.