• Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

portfolio is broken, too, sorting doesn’t work

See this other thread:

http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/authors-portfolio-shorted-by-date-published/121378
not really helpful that thread :D, especially since it is only accessible on tf and not on all marketplaces. thing is, people who look at my portfolio see a strange order of my items, and that should be fixed asap.

It’s the same problem, and you posted on a thread that’s nothing about the issue, hence I offered you the ability to add to that thread also .

Regardless to whichever marketplace you’re on, they are all currently the same as what is in that thread I pointed you to, and yes, it shouldn’t be like that at all, but you’re not the only one who’s customers scan their profiles that are currently messed up.

BTW – just clicking ‘forums’ at the top of the screen shows all marketplace forums ;)

11 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Dilanr says

Same problem. Hope they will fix this soon. :D

2154 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

It’s the same problem, and you posted on a thread that’s nothing about the issue, hence I offered you the ability to add to that thread also .

Regardless to whichever marketplace you’re on, they are all currently the same as what is in that thread I pointed you to, and yes, it shouldn’t be like that at all, but you’re not the only one who’s customers scan their profiles that are currently messed up.

BTW – just clicking ‘forums’ at the top of the screen shows all marketplace forums ;)

It came up at around the same time the new changes were rolled out, people are also complaining here about an earning page not working which also might not have to do with these changes, and this is a staff thread accessible on all marketplaces where reporting a bug might be more likely be read by staff. so that’s why I post in this thread.

And the Site Feedback is not the same throughout the marketplaces, see for example the videohive page: http://videohive.net/forums/topic/site-feedback/36

Afaik, there is no way to get to TF exclusive forums when you are on another marketplace, if you click on forums you only see the forums of that particular marketplace (even when they might be called the same).

828 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Another problem discovered.
The search bar on the codecanyon site is out of place. (it seems alright on all other sites).

2263 posts Bird is the word..
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $500,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
jonathan01 says

It came up at around the same time the new changes were rolled out, people are also complaining here about an earning page not working which also might not have to do with these changes, and this is a staff thread accessible on all marketplaces where reporting a bug might be more likely be read by staff. so that’s why I post in this thread.

And the Site Feedback is not the same throughout the marketplaces, see for example the videohive page: http://videohive.net/forums/topic/site-feedback/36

Afaik, there is no way to get to TF exclusive forums when you are on another marketplace, if you click on forums you only see the forums of that particular marketplace (even when they might be called the same).

My bad – was under the impression it would show you – I even tried clicking all marketplaces and it doesn’t appear there – I guess that’s just a list of threads set for all marketplaces, not threads in all marketplaces (that’s just confusing!) :)

So much broke with all the things!

EDIT: now I see the search box issue above. Seriously guys it’s really crazy that a change to fonts in a header breaks everything….

2154 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

I can confirm the search box issue on CC, win7, chrome here.

92 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

Another problem discovered.
The search bar on the codecanyon site is out of place. (it seems alright on all other sites).

I can confirm the search box issue on CC, win7, chrome here.

This will be fixed shortly, cheers guys :)

92 posts
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Member of the Envato Team
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Located in Australia
bensmithett Envato team says

The issues with sorting on Portfolio pages are being looked into, keep an eye on this thread for updates.

828 posts
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Another Issue with CodeCanyon.
Breadcrumbs across all marketplaces are clickable, while they are just simple text on CodeCanyon.

828 posts
+4 more
uziiuzair says

Another Issue with CodeCanyon.
Breadcrumbs across all marketplaces are clickable, while they are just simple text on CodeCanyon.

by
by
by
by
by
by