• Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+11 more
matsteiner
Envato team
says

@uziiuzair issues on CodeCanyon (search box, unclickable breadcrumbs) should be fixed now :)
@bensmithett everything seems to be working fine now, expect for a bug I pointed out yesterday. the Error 404 page shows user as logged out (although navigating to another page shows them as logged in again)
Yup, that’s a separate known bug not related to these design changes. I’ll be fixing it shortly.
And what about the portfolio sorting problem??
241 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Team
  • New Zealand
  • 3 Years of Membership
madlep
Envato team
says

@uziiuzair issues on CodeCanyon (search box, unclickable breadcrumbs) should be fixed now :)
@bensmithett everything seems to be working fine now, expect for a bug I pointed out yesterday. the Error 404 page shows user as logged out (although navigating to another page shows them as logged in again)
Yup, that’s a separate known bug not related to these design changes. I’ll be fixing it shortly.

Fix has just been deployed for this one.

241 posts Marketplace Developer
  • Collector Level 1
  • Envato Team
  • New Zealand
  • 3 Years of Membership
madlep
Envato team
says

Not sure. That one is a bit trickier and needs some more work by someone who is more familiar with that part of the code. I’ve made sure they’re aware of it.

2043 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 3
+11 more
matsteiner
Envato team
says

Not sure. That one is a bit trickier and needs some more work by someone who is more familiar with that part of the code. I’ve made sure they’re aware of it.
Thanks for forwarding it!
3804 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 11
  • Trendsetter
  • 7 Years of Membership
+12 more
KrownThemes
says

I think envato team needs some motivation in the office :D:D they should hire this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

I need to hire this guy as well! :D

1121 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
uziiuzair
says

Fix has just been deployed for this one.

Awesome, Seems almost everything is in place now :)

1680 posts Chris Robinson
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 10
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • United States
+13 more
contempoinc
says

Got a problem in Chrome on PC:

1121 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
uziiuzair
says

Got a problem in Chrome on PC:

I actually was unable to confirm that, what screen resolution are you using?

954 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 3
  • Beta Tester
  • Most Wanted Winner
+3 more
aleluja
says

^ same. Width is fixed.

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

I think envato team needs some motivation in the office :D:D they should hire this guy: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzToNo7A-94

haha, that’s amazing :D

by
by
by
by
by
by