45 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Indonesia
Dkasparov says

Love it…

1257 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+8 more
Pricop says

What happened with the filters from Author’s Portfolio ? I got all my items in a random order, what is going on?

713 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

What happened with the filters from Author’s Portfolio ? I got all my items in a random order, what is going on?

It’s bugged for 48hrs now, and the great news is that Envato seems to not care about it.. at least until Monday!

1418 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Pack
+3 more
WebSmacker says

Let’s all tweet @envato_support. They told me the devs are working on it, but we all know they took the weekend of. So annoying

2152 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

Well I see it this way: Now my older items get more exposure, and people who recently visited my portfolio might think I have uploaded tons of new stuff and they have already gained soooo much sales they must be incredibly cool :D

559 posts Themes and Graphics
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+9 more
Bebel says

why is the sorting error still not fixed?

9 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team
+1 more
elseano Envato team says

Hi everyone,

I’ve just released a fix to the portfolio sorting issue, so please let me know if the problem persists.

2152 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

2118 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Hi everyone, I’ve just released a fix to the portfolio sorting issue, so please let me know if the problem persists.

It works, but why is the attribute (in the URL) changed from “sort_by” to “order_by”?

713 posts
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
LCweb says

Finally! Thanks for fixing it ;)

by
by
by
by
by
by