An “author note” could be one of our dashboard settings, and would be a great customer service enhancement for all kinds of things, like:
- Communicating to a customer that support is only provided through the author’s forum
- Posting a link to the item’s FAQ page
- Letting the customer know that you answer comments within 24 hours
Envato should care more about the customer support – for example. This idea also shows, there are possibilites, and many authors would like to do this. But the the facilites are extremely limited. Nice Idea CodingJack!
That’s a really cool idea
+1 im not a author of the maketplaces but i am a loyal buyer and do have plenty of questions
Would be a great way to inform users about my support website. I will avoid tons of comments..!
+1 , will be a nice addition.
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
We already use signatures, example here:http://themeforest.net/item/showtime-business-and-portfolio-wordpress-theme/discussion/117367
You can just write a Greasemonkey script for that