618 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
  • Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
theAlThemist says

Hey guys,

I am going to submit my first (well… second theme) and would like to know what do you think. My first HTML site template was rejected because I was too excited and wanted to make it quick. Obviously it is not the right way to do it. ;)

So,... I decided to make my first step in this community with something less complicated and I choose OpenCart because I have more experience with this platform.

I know it is still not very popular, and most of the templates are the same old boring default theme with slightly changed layout and minor CSS improvements. That’s why I decided to do something more. The Shopper Land Clean Version is quite tuned with a lot of small and big changes in catalog view, general layout and other areas.

There is simple nivo slider included which is unfortunately static (images must be named and placed in specific directory), because in order to make it controllable by the admin panel you need to modify the core of the system and that makes it harder for beginners to implement the theme and makes future upgrades impossible for the average users.

Anyway, I decided to include the custom module for horizontal category menu with drop down into the download package as a bonus.

Tell me what you think – any advice and opinion would be highly appreciated.

Here is the demo (several color skins will be included in the final version) http://themeproject.eu/

Best regards, Dimitar Koev

618 posts
+8 more
theAlThemist says

I am really sorry guys. I forgot to post this in Items discussion. Could you guys move it or delete it and I’ll post it where it should be.

Thanks in advance, and sorry again.

618 posts
+8 more
theAlThemist says

No one?

by
by
by