226 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
chipree says

I’ve created a small php file using themeforest API for my nokia e51 to view when I am not at a computer. So basically a webpage for mobile that get’s my total amount available in my account and the most recent sales, where they came from (what product), how much was spent, date and time…
I’m not sure if I’m missing something… maybe they do exist inside one of the sets.. but did not find it…. if they do exist, can anyone tell me where?

If they don’t exist: I would have loved to see comments on my phone… who commented, who replied, how many comments are there.. etc But I can’t :( .. the API has no support for comments.
It would be a nice, small and useful add-on for the API :D

226 posts
+2 more
chipree says

nobody? This is a old thread… no answer? developers?

Knowing when a user left a comment on one of your products is very important for some people.. For me it is… I want to give my answers as fast as I can… So.. I’m not asking for email notification or a live rss rss (that “almost” exists and is kind of slow (cache?) )..anyone?

2541 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
+9 more
CreatingDrew says

Knowing when a user left a comment on one of your products is very important for some people.. For me it is… I want to give my answers as fast as I can… So.. I’m not asking for email notification or a live rss rss (that “almost” exists and is kind of slow (cache?) )..anyone?

The developers aren’t as active as some of us on the forums (mainly because we lock them up in a dark dungeon and force them to code non stop) but if you want to send in your suggestion via the support system I can be sure to pass it along :)

1799 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+4 more
BroOf says

The developers aren’t as active as some of us on the forums (mainly because we lock them up in a dark dungeon and force them to code non stop) but if you want to send in your suggestion via the support system I can be sure to pass it along :)

Made my day, THANKS :D!

226 posts
+2 more
chipree says

Thanks so much!

by
by
by
by
by
by