Is it allowed to make your comments refer to your own web templates? Like im saying, “think this is too expensive? Check out my theme: Link removed” Can’t see this specified in the terms of agreement
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author was Featured
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Item was Featured
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
If it’s linking from one of your files, to another one of yours, that’s fine (as long as they’re both on ThemeForest, FlashDen or AudioJungle).
However doing it from someone else’s item, or on the forums, isn’t allowed.
Good to know. Is it written anywere, ore are it just common sence?
Uh… it’s rude.
It’s common sense! We don’t go around cutting each others throat. Just so you know he actually did this.
@bad_cop – It’s in poor taste to do such a thing. I’ve deleted your referenced comment. Please don’t do so again.