98 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
LEFS says

is there a way to get or see the community badges in a large size? do they have vector images of them? I´m asking this because for some strange reason my almost 4 years old son after being on my laps watching images, after effects previews (believe me, for a small kid somethings previews are interesting) and asking “dad what is this and that!” wants the gold paw printed. don´t know why!!!

I said to him” we can´t get it yet” – him “why not?” – me “we need to sell more!!!” – him ” I don´t care”

but come on! I won´t argue against him. Now I am planning to get him a little t-shirt with the Envato logo in the front and the gold paw (or any other) at the back just because I love him.

any help??!!!!

585 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AlexFjord says

I appreciate its your kid and all but you know you are not supposed to use their trademarked artwork for other replication right? As for the badges I am sure you could Google one and then it would not be copyrighted

5490 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Located in Australia
  • Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

the paw is available in photoshop , near as dammit

98 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
LEFS says

I appreciate its your kid and all but you know you are not supposed to use their trademarked artwork for other replication right? As for the badges I am sure you could Google one and then it would not be copyrighted

yes yes I know: jesus I forgot about it. thanks AlexFjord, I won´t use any trademarked artwork to do it. (you just broke up a little baby´s heart hahahaha. I am just kidding) but I won a competition somedays ago and I am still waiting for a T-shirt I am going to get one day or another. (see my shine badge) I was just happy to share something with my baby. I am going to create a little LEFS gold paw just for him. thanks.

1802 posts
  • Contributed a free file of the month
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

Your best bet would be to search the three icon URLs in the footer of the marketplaces. There might be some higher quality icons in there, but I wouldn’t know. I think that the paws were designed by Envato.

1386 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
IngeniousArtist says
by
by
by
by
by