5336 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in Canada Joined us in one of our Envato Live Events
+12 more
KingDog Envato team says

Community Superstar Dysko

It’s that time again! Time to select last month’s Community Superstar winner. Our winner has been super busy lately with a special Marketplace app. A big congratulation goes out to Dysko!

Who is Dysko?

To be honest I’m not sure how you pronounce “Dysko”. I’m going to go with “disco” because I love the nightlife and I got to boogie.

Dysko is an ActiveDen author who joined the Marketplaces back in April 2008, so he’s been a round a long time. What he’s been working hard on recently is his amazingly helpful Android App for the Marketplaces. Be sure to check it out on Google Play and let him know if you come across any issues. He seems to be always busy tinkering with it :)

And here’s a short bio from Dysko himself:

I am web designer and developer from Banja Luka, Bosnia and Herzegovina. My specialty is the design and production standards in compliance with web sites using XHTML and CSS techniques.

In addition, I am using the programming language PHP and work with MySQL database, and with that knowledge I create dynamic web content and applications.

And here he is!

Dysko

Be sure to check out Dysko’s profile and some of his top items:

QT News Ticker

News Ticker

QT TweetWall

Tweet Wall

QT Time machine

Time Machine

Along with the ultra-cool gold superstar community badge (that only lasts for 12 months!), the prize this month is a 6 month Tuts+ premium subscription, a $30 Rockable eBook voucher and a $20 Marketplace credit. Congratulations Dysko!

1558 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+6 more
AndrVlad says

Congratulations Dysko and thank you very much for the app!

Best Regards, Andrey

1549 posts AEdorde.com - After Effects Projects
    Has referred 1000+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
dorde says

+1 I’m using your app every day :)

66 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
SomniaThemes says

Well deserved. :) Congratulations! Amazing app.

2148 posts aspire to create - create to inspire
    Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+8 more
Creattive says

very well deserved. His app was the cure of my f5-illness.

1633 posts fueledweb.com
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+6 more
RimmonTrieu says

Congrats Dysko, great to see another Activeden fellow !

QuadraphonixAssociation
QuadraphonixAssociation Recent Posts Threads Started
1041 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
QuadraphonixAssociation says

Cool, congrats on that :-)

5322 posts The Dude Abides
    Located in United States Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+9 more
CodingJack says

Congratulations Dysko! :)

3007 posts
    Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
TNL3542 says

yup congrats :)

547 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
Celestial-Sound says

Congrats mate!

by
by
by
by
by
by