214 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
agusmu says
Dzinc said

“It’s a Bird… It’s a Plane… It’s Superjami”

\\

Dzinc, you are my hero… ;)

Jami, congratz!!! Well deserved!

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says

Ah, I remember back in 2010 when Jami joined the forums and had a football theme that was rejected and she was like aarrghhh; we all wanted to help and she responded well to all the criticism, which is a great sign of professionalism.

That’s the image I have in my head – I can say just from sitting back and watching that she’s come a long way. (: I am kinda proud that I was able to see it and inspired to see it happening. :crying: (:

I am sure she has a lot more to achieve.

Congrats!!!

1950 posts Do the Needful
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 10+ members
+10 more
JamiGibbs says
cmt said
Ah, I remember back in 2010 when Jami joined the forums and had a football theme that was rejected and she was like aarrghhh; we all wanted to help and she responded well to all the criticism, which is a great sign of professionalism.

That’s the image I have in my head – I can say just from sitting back and watching that she’s come a long way. (: I am kinda proud that I was able to see it and inspired to see it happening. :crying: (:

I am sure she has a lot more to achieve.

Congrats!!!

You were so awesome to me back then along with quite a few other folks. That’s one of the many reasons that I’m so gung ho about this community. You just can’t find this vibe anywhere else!

I give you mondo credit, CMT , for also being super professional in your critique when I was so far off the mark. As most of us know, it’s a tough learning curve but the community gives really great feedback and guidance. I guess now it’s my turn to pay it forward. :)

Much love.

116 posts YeahThemes
    Has referred 100+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
Manh says

Congrats Jami, BTW i jusst want to say HIIIIIIIIII :D

353 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+5 more
MonikaM says

Congrats Jami! Very well deserved. :)

844 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+2 more
SBJEWEL says
Dzinc said

“It’s a Bird… It’s a Plane… It’s Superjami”

\\

:D :D :D

Congratulation Jami :)

21 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
Cefro says

Congrats Jami. :)

1734 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
VisualSharing says
JamiGibbs said
You were so awesome to me back then along with quite a few other folks. That’s one of the many reasons that I’m so gung ho about this community. You just can’t find this vibe anywhere else!

I give you mondo credit, CMT , for also being super professional in your critique when I was so far off the mark. As most of us know, it’s a tough learning curve but the community gives really great feedback and guidance. I guess now it’s my turn to pay it forward. :)

Much love.

You know, for the first time I blushed in front of the PC when I read those lines. :D

I just provided a few lines of ideas back then – but let’s face it, freshface and jremick still hold the golden globe for the longest most helpful posts. :D

- Boris

P.S. And yeah, this community simply rules!

308 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
dpremium says

Congrats Jami :)

by
by
by
by
by
by