1415 posts Where words leave off, music begins.
  • Elite Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Author Level 8
  • Community Superstar
+11 more
Alumo
says

Late to the party as usual, but a huge congrats from me too Jamie. Very, very well deserved dude. :)

Although I’m not as vocal as I could be on these forums, mostly due to time constraints, I’ve always enjoyed reading your intelligible, direct and often thought-provoking posts on these forums. Something, I hesitate to say, is a rarity in these parts!

Condolences for your loss though matey. I know this achievement is no real consolation, but hopefully it helps you keep your spirits up during this difficult time.

1146 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
  • Featured Item
+6 more
JBlanks
says

Thanks Urbazon, simaudio, dotnpix, Coriiander, SamyBeats, pricop, samybeats, Gregmusic, constrastblack, mikesea, seangorman, Steve, Sky and Matt!

You really lifted my spirits during a sad time. I appreciate it very much mates. :) Thank you.

1090 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Featured Author
  • Trendsetter
+3 more
Waderman
says

Hey Sir, many many congrats to this !

You are an approved community superstar :-)

263 posts
  • 2 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Collector Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
PremiumTunes
says

Congrats Jamie, you deserve it! And very sorry to hear about your grandmother. Keep cranking out the great tunes man.

463 posts
  • Australia
  • Author Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
  • Featured Author
+3 more
studio26design
says

Congratulations, Jamie. Well deserved reward for your contribution to the community here.

That shiny new badge looks good on you too. :)

1146 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Community Superstar
  • Featured Item
+6 more
JBlanks
says

Dirk – that is amazing. Where did you get that? Get that into the official Chuck Norris thread asap! Thanks mate.

Josh – Thanks for the kind words, and congrats to you on the weekly feature. Great track!

Troy – thank you my mate from down under! We gotta grab that beer or twelve one of these days man.

8586 posts Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Winner
+10 more
MSFX
says

wooo congrats :)

978 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Featured Item
  • Featured Author
  • Author Level 5
+7 more
FlossieWood
says

Well done Jamie it’s a great achievement!

146 posts
  • Trendsetter
  • Elite Author
  • Author Level 9
  • Top Monthly Author
+7 more
BlueFoxMusic
says

Congrats JB! I’m very pleased to see you’ve been given this award! :) It’s very much deserved for the huge contribution you’ve made to the AJ community in such a short space of time! I’m sorry to hear about your loss, Jamie. My thoughts go out to you and your family at this difficult time.

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Australia
  • Blog Interview
  • Collector Level 3
+6 more
Carmen
says

Well done JB :) Keep being awesome!

by
by
by