I have the strange feeling that some of the approved themes are making the following:
Put generic logo -> Be approved -> Change it to a well known company
As Envato doesn’t have any control over the demo sites, this is very easy to pull out unfortunately.
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Exclusive Author
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Referred between 50 and 99 users
Well, I don’t think that is necessarily the case. It’s still something that some reviewers might overlook, while others don’t. In the last few words a theme featuring logos of Nike, Puma, Google, Cisco was approved. Don’t think the “moved that fast” to change the logos. So I do believe that it’s an injustice to people like FinalDestiny that have had themes rejected on this issue, while others stay there perfectly fine. It’s either allowed or not, just set one rule for everyone, every reviewer and every author alike.
This is not first things that is not fair in this process, I hope all things be more clearly and fair for all authors in the feature.