I’m finding varied information over the web so I thought best to ask guys here who have already done it very successfully..
To build a theme to be compatible with WooCommerce – what do you need to do?
- Is it purely CSS to make sure the extra content is styled alongside the theme?
- I’m sure there would be extra template files needed – what are these?
- Anything else? How about checking the code is good? (like theme-check plugin)
Thank you very much,
- Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
- Author was Featured
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Has been a member for 3-4 years
- Bought between 100 and 499 items
- Exclusive Author
Css customization is needed always to fit it for your site. Color, width and main aspect. Practically i saw many authors using some advanced php code for customizing bradcrumb, title etc. But advanced customization is always optional.