To celebrate AudioJungle’s 2nd Birthday this month, we’ve got another amazing competition for you!
AudioJungle 2nd Birthday | iPad Treasure Hunt
OutlineWe’ve hidden treasure around AudioJungle and we need you to find it! Using your best pirate skills, you will need to look around our entire AudioJungle library (Music category only) and look at the bottom of item pages you visit. And be sure to enjoy the music as you look around! Here’s an example of what you’re looking for:
The special iPad Treasure Hunt graphics will each contain a special, secret code that you will need to write down. Collect as many codes as you can find, and then, when you think you’ve found them all (or when you think you’ve had enough treasure hunting!), submit your entry!
But wait! Here’s the tricky part:
- You don’t know how many graphics/codes there are in total.
- We’re not going to tell you where they are.
- You have to find as many as you can before the competition ends.
I told you it was tricky! But we’re going to make it worth your while because we’re giving away a brand new 16GB Apple iPad as our grand prize!
$499 16GB Apple iPad
The Apple iPad is turning out to be an incredible device for audio producers and musicians of all abilities. It can be used as a MIDI Controller, a sequencing device, a portable music notation device, a way to learn and read music, and much, much more! There’s only one thing better than an iPad and that’s a FREE iPad, so please make sure you enter our exciting competition!
$150 Marketplace Credit (that’s a whole lot of cool files!)
We will be giving away some cryptic clues and hints ONLY via Twitter throughout the competition period so make sure you are following AudioJungle on Twitter to get access to some useful hints!
- Monday May 17th: Competition officially starts!
- Monday May 31st (6:00 p.m. Central US Time): Submission Deadline! Submit all the winning codes you find no later than this date/time!
- Friday June 4th: Winners will be announced right here in the forums!
How To Submit Your Entry
You may only enter the competition ONCE . Meaning, once you submit your entry with x amount of codes, that’s it, you can’t submit again. You must submit your entry via the entry form by Monday May 31st, 6:00 p.m. (Central US Time).
Don’t forget to provide the URL and Code for every code you find. So if you find 5 codes for example, you will need to submit the 5 codes PLUS the URL of each item you found those codes on.
Rules & Regulations
- Competition is open to all Envato marketplace members. If you are not a member, you may sign-up here quickly, easily and for free!
- Employees, Staff and Reviewers directly associated with Envato are not eligible to participate.
- Apple iPad Grand Prize only available to US residents. HOWEVER , PayPal “cash” equivalent of $499 USD will be sent to the winner if they live outside of the United States. If you live outside the US, and you win, and you don’t have a PayPal address/account, we won’t be able to send your prize money.
- Person who finds and submits the most valid codes will win.
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be the first person who submitted their entry.
- Only one entry per marketplace member, and only your first entry will be accepted. Any subsequent entries will be ignored/deleted.
- NO BOTS . PERIOD. Site load has gone through the roof, anyone caught using a bot runs the risk of having their account locked, their IP banned, and their entry disqualified
- Please DO NOT post codes / links to items containing codes anywhere, especially the forums. You will be disqualified from the competition if you do so.
GOOD LUCK to all our Treasure Hunters!
Nice! Congrats on the 2nd Birthday, by the way! Great job, keeping Audiojungle up and running with so many stock music out there!
I’m definitely going to try my best at finding those codes (ASAP, cause I’d hate losing on a tiebreak..), that iPad sure looks promising
EDIT : Darnit, just read iPad is US only.. Cash price of $499 is still extremely sweet though
EDIT2 : One done, a zillion to go!
Do I need to be logged in to see the pictures? I’ve gone through maybe over 200 items so far and haven’t seen a single banner with the code. I was logged out the whole time, however…
My heart sunk when I saw “1 – 31 OF 11188 ITEMS ”.
Grrr… half an hour and still nothing
I need clues me-hearties.