873 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 7 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+9 more
AndySlatter Envato team says

Done…..........I want my AudioJungle T-Shirt!! :)

1 post
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Located in United States
sug4rbow says

i took it :)

92 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
webtako says

just took the survey, a hoodie with all the envato’s tiny logo across the front would be nice.

2715 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Won a competition
+7 more
DanielKeller says
IMPORTANT : Try to find some really good tees, because most sucks in terms of fit and material—I prefer a slimmer fit and most of us probably too (so no huge sleeves etc). And make sure they are long enough for tall people too ^^ (cheap marketing tees are usually short). Or just make an option to pay more for a more quality t-shirts.

+1… slimmer fit & long enough for tall people (and NO huge sleeves)... I’m tall too, there are many giants out there :nerdy:

853 posts Envato Studio Communications Manager
    Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Member of the Envato Team Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
+7 more
Jordan_M Envato team says

Thank you everyone for your input! :-) We’re so happy with all of the responses and the info has been very useful. We’ve closed off the form now and will update you all when we’ve got something more!

Thanks! Jordan :nerdy:

by
by
by
by
by
by