2 posts
lilydyan says

Hello there..

I plan to be one of the author on CodeCanyon, I’ve been looking for answers in the FAQ but no definite. so I’ll ask you some.. I want to sell my plugin[another PAGE BUILDER PLUGIN] in CodeCanyon exclusively, but I’m making a good theme for wordpress and want to put my plugin[another PAGE BUILDER PLUGIN] in that theme and sell that in themeforest exclusively, is it permitted? or else? please give me some explanation..

Thank you in advance Lily

288 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
themeflame says

Hello there..

I plan to be one of the author on CodeCanyon, I’ve been looking for answers in the FAQ but no definite. so I’ll ask you some.. I want to sell my plugin[another PAGE BUILDER PLUGIN] in CodeCanyon exclusively, but I’m making a good theme for wordpress and want to put my plugin[another PAGE BUILDER PLUGIN] in that theme and sell that in themeforest exclusively, is it permitted? or else? please give me some explanation..

Thank you in advance Lily

It should be okay :) You’re good to go.
Altough, if other people will want to use your plugin and redistribute it, they’ll have to buy an extended license.

2 posts
lilydyan says

It should be okay :) You’re good to go.
Altough, if other people will want to use your plugin and redistribute it, they’ll have to buy an extended license.

Thank you very much

by
by
by
by
by
by