• Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
vibes35 Reviewer says

This is kinda weird and I am hoping someone with a little more experience can give some advice. I am getting some hiccups in the preview video (FLV) and stutter on playback. The main HD file plays smooth as silk- just getting this on creation of the preview for the video- check an example out here: http://videohive.net/item/timelapse-storm-clouds/117141

First off my work flow for the time-lapse is as follows:

1. 525 image shot with camera at 3456×2304 2. Import sequence into Quicktime to render the MOV H264 output at 1920×1080 & 1280×720 which both of these files play very smooth 3. Open AE and import the MOV created in Quicktime and overlay the Videohive watermark 4. Export to 640×360 (and I have tried both FLV export and avi) when I have exported to avi I use Sorenson compression suite with the F8_HQ VP6 Pro settings

I must also say that when I have just shot straight HD from the Canon 7D and taken the RAW MOV file created using the process described above- bringing into AE, overlaying the watermark etc. the results are just fine as seen here: http://videohive.net/item/glistening-reeds-02/113412

Thanks for any advice or help :)

443 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
vibes35 Reviewer says

Ok… I think I may have found a decent solution using AE to export directly to FLV using a custom compression settings straight from the image sequence… If anyone still has any tips please feel free to share. Thanks

293 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Europe
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
ivezicm says

I was having some problems with rendering in AE in some formats, and someone more experienced have told me to try with Adobe Media Encoder. I have tried it and now I’m using it on daily basis. In AE render everything in lossless format and then compress it using Media Encoder. It works perfectly.

by
by
by
by
by
by