168 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Ediartss says

Hi, Im worried about the future of GR let me tell you why… My first item only took 3 days (8 november) to get aproved, the second one took 4-5 days. and my last one took 6 days (16 december) to get aproved… so counting the days between my first item and the last its a total of 36 days, each 36 days we will have to wait 3 days more for a review?

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

Hi, Im worried about the future of GR let me tell you why… My first item only took 3 days (8 november) to get aproved, the second one took 4-5 days. and my last one took 6 days (16 december) to get aproved… so counting the days between my first item and the last its a total of 36 days, each 36 days we will have to wait 3 days more for a review?

It’s holidays. Be patient. When this part of year finish, all be like before.

1055 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+5 more
Alexlasek says

It`s X-mas time, people – reviewers as well are off, so do not worry. Everything will get back to track in January 2013.

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
+5 more
dekurvajo says

I’m sorry guys i dont want to be a damper, but this is not christmas time yet. I dont know which country you are, but i dont think so christmas would usual as a 1.5 months happening. Before one week and in between 26 and the new year, ok. lets say thats normal. But anyone experienced that ever, a company send home almost everyone more than a month before Christmas? Guys, Envato is not a ghetto bazaar, and they know it. Yes, off course reviewers need to rest and have holiday, but this is exactly what Envato should have calculated in it. Im also worried, like Ediartss. This issue pointing at something, over the holy days.

1264 posts
  • Pulled off some great moustache to raise money or awareness for Movember Australia
+4 more
harmonikas996 says

I’m sorry guys i dont want to be a damper, but this is not christmas time yet. I dont know which country you are, but i dont think so christmas would usual as a 1.5 months happening. Before one week and in between 26 and the new year, ok. lets say thats normal. But anyone experienced that ever, a company send home almost everyone more than a month before Christmas? Guys, Envato is not a ghetto bazaar, and they know it. Yes, off course reviewers need to rest and have holiday, but this is exactly what Envato should have calculated in it. Im also worried, like Ediartss. This issue pointing at something, over the holy days.

In my country X-mas is on 7. Jan, but in US i think is in Dec.

3723 posts Community Moderator
  • Has referred more than 5000 members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
quickandeasy says

Be patient, the time taken for your item to be reviewed will pale into insignificance when compared to the indefinite length of time it will be available for sale.

3793 posts
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
  • Contributed a free file of the month
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Try not to worry. Drop by the meditation thread and learn some tips on relaxing. :D

168 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
+1 more
Ediartss says

Oh I see its for holidays. I will start meditating now, It’s ok hehe

2241 posts Digital Artist
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $75,000+ on Envato Market and is now an Elite Author
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+11 more
crozer says

You’ve been an author for less than a month, and based on those single-month statistics you’re worrying about the fate of this site? Give yourself a break.

226 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
h3design says

You’ve been an author for less than a month, and based on those single-month statistics you’re worrying about the fate of this site? Give yourself a break.
+1 :D amusing thread :smitten:
by
by
by
by
by
by