168 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Ediartss
says

Hi, Im worried about the future of GR let me tell you why… My first item only took 3 days (8 november) to get aproved, the second one took 4-5 days. and my last one took 6 days (16 december) to get aproved… so counting the days between my first item and the last its a total of 36 days, each 36 days we will have to wait 3 days more for a review?

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

Hi, Im worried about the future of GR let me tell you why… My first item only took 3 days (8 november) to get aproved, the second one took 4-5 days. and my last one took 6 days (16 december) to get aproved… so counting the days between my first item and the last its a total of 36 days, each 36 days we will have to wait 3 days more for a review?

It’s holidays. Be patient. When this part of year finish, all be like before.

1127 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Author Level 5
  • Affiliate Level 3
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
Alexlasek
says

It`s X-mas time, people – reviewers as well are off, so do not worry. Everything will get back to track in January 2013.

1373 posts
  • Affiliate Level 2
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 2
+7 more
dekurvajo
says

I’m sorry guys i dont want to be a damper, but this is not christmas time yet. I dont know which country you are, but i dont think so christmas would usual as a 1.5 months happening. Before one week and in between 26 and the new year, ok. lets say thats normal. But anyone experienced that ever, a company send home almost everyone more than a month before Christmas? Guys, Envato is not a ghetto bazaar, and they know it. Yes, off course reviewers need to rest and have holiday, but this is exactly what Envato should have calculated in it. Im also worried, like Ediartss. This issue pointing at something, over the holy days.

1273 posts
  • Mo Bro
  • Beta Tester
  • Exclusive Author
  • Collector Level 2
+3 more
harmonikas996
says

I’m sorry guys i dont want to be a damper, but this is not christmas time yet. I dont know which country you are, but i dont think so christmas would usual as a 1.5 months happening. Before one week and in between 26 and the new year, ok. lets say thats normal. But anyone experienced that ever, a company send home almost everyone more than a month before Christmas? Guys, Envato is not a ghetto bazaar, and they know it. Yes, off course reviewers need to rest and have holiday, but this is exactly what Envato should have calculated in it. Im also worried, like Ediartss. This issue pointing at something, over the holy days.

In my country X-mas is on 7. Jan, but in US i think is in Dec.

3724 posts Community Moderator
  • Affiliate Level 8
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Collector Level 4
+9 more
quickandeasy
says

Be patient, the time taken for your item to be reviewed will pale into insignificance when compared to the indefinite length of time it will be available for sale.

4621 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Community Superstar
  • Author Level 4
  • Weekly Top Seller
+10 more
ToivoMedia
says

Try not to worry. Drop by the meditation thread and learn some tips on relaxing. :D

168 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 2
  • Exclusive Author
+1 more
Ediartss
says

Oh I see its for holidays. I will start meditating now, It’s ok hehe

2258 posts Digital Artist
  • Front Page Master
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+15 more
crozer
says

You’ve been an author for less than a month, and based on those single-month statistics you’re worrying about the fate of this site? Give yourself a break.

226 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Bundle Boss
+6 more
h3design
says

You’ve been an author for less than a month, and based on those single-month statistics you’re worrying about the fate of this site? Give yourself a break.
+1 :D amusing thread :smitten:
by
by
by
by
by
by