284 posts
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Located in Europe
  • Helped several times protecting Envato Market against copyright violations
+2 more
blerc says

Honestly, lets say i make 4 items every month for a year, just for the sake of argument. Is there any difference if my items will be in 5, or 8 or 10 days online ? If you continue working, i don’t see where the trouble is. Let’s call it envato latency.

Also, i understand that although it’s not xmas time, this delay is frustrating for a lot of authors (especially when you finally get soft rejected or worse) but yet quite excusable. Do we know what is the total amount of rejected items? We might be seeing lets say f.e 10 published items per day, but the rejected items could be 50 or even more. That does not mean that the reviewers are not checking every file one by one. That costs time.

Plus, xmas time is not a period of 1+ month, but my guess is that every one is taking his/her vacations in different days in order to keep things going with a result of a tiny delay in the website. That means that whoever stays as a substitute obviously has a larger amount of obligations, perhaps even as a reviewer of a different category.

I am also a months author, but i do think that I have the right to have an opinion, although I am missing the big picture. My tiny opinion is that this threads title is quite exaggerated, so does the words rookie and useless.

We all have a future! I just don’t know if we do for the 22th of Dec :P

168 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
Ediartss says

I dont think that you guys understand my point… I speak spanish and the title for me is not exaggerated, i didn’t mean that… maybe it’s just a cultural thing.

my point is that GR is growing every day, in the future maybe we will have to wait more days for the review, im ok with (5-10 days), Im just worried about the future, its truth im a new one and I cant talk much about that but its my first impression.

284 posts
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
blerc says

Todos tiene el derecho de hablar, en qualcer citio. Salud

168 posts
+1 more
Ediartss says

Todos tiene el derecho de hablar, en qualcer citio. Salud

hahahaha what? nice try :P

1373 posts
  • Has referred 10+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
+5 more
dekurvajo says

blerc: yes it matters a lot. when you are uploading something and it takes 1 week instead of 3-4 days the occurrent changes what you have to do (soft reject) or make other changes in the preview part. Those are more difficult to remember to recognize that something is missing or you should change, because your mind is already in an deeper stage in an another project. Thats why I do not upload more than 3 items in the same time. Moreover 2 is enough for me. And im not working in the same time more than 3 things. And if i really want to create a quality item from a really good idea, i clear my mind, the desk, and focusing on it 100%. So, if the review time will be more than a week, yes.

But there is something else which could be positive effect: we will check every items 3times more. Because even a soft rejection could be more frustrating after a week, not even mention: you have to wait days again for the next review.

284 posts
  • Located in Europe
+2 more
blerc says

:)

689 posts
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+5 more
cooledition says

I have an ítem with 9 days already in quede. I thought the maximum was 7 days.

Reviewers are doing a great job, but Envato need to hire more

224 posts
  • Has referred 100+ members
  • Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market
  • Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
h3design says

I have an ítem with 9 days already in quede. I thought the maximum was 7 days. Reviewers are doing a great job, but Envato need to hire more

:ohrly:

168 posts
+1 more
Ediartss says

I have an ítem with 9 days already in quede. I thought the maximum was 7 days. Reviewers are doing a great job, but Envato need to hire more

D=

3085 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
Raincutter says

Just to let you know, you should send a ticket to support since your item has passed 7 days in queue. Also, to make it quicker, tweet the ticket ID to Support’s Twitter Account.

by
by
by
by
by
by