1 post
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 1
Condor060
says

Hello everyone. I am new here so please excuse my ignorance in your area of expertise. I have a new company (Condor Aerial) and we provide aerial surveillance for law enforcement (among many other aerial video shots). I do not work in CS anything and don’t have time to get through the learning curve right now.

I would like to hire someone to create a custom company opener I can use for all of our videos we provide as well as a 2-3 minute video we can use on our website to introduce Condor Aerial.

60 posts
  • 3 Years of Membership
  • Collector Level 4
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
JoshBates
says

Hey I can do this for you :) Please email me at TheMightyJiiB@gmail.com where I can show you my previous work :)

90 posts
  • Affiliate Level 4
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 2
  • Weekly Top Seller
+4 more
comeero
says

I would like to hear more about it. Send me an email to comeero@gmx.com so we can discuss this more detailed.

75 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Exclusive Author
  • Algeria
  • Author Level 5
+4 more
Fateh_Zid
says

Hello Condor,

I’d like to talk to you about your interesting project and give you more idea regarding my experience in this field, please email me through fateh.design@gmail.com

Kindest regards.

Fateh

8 posts
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 6
  • Collector Level 1
  • Exclusive Author
+2 more
orangeornate
says
We create visuals according to need including complex Arial shots and almost all kind of special effects. http://www.orangeornate.com/architecture3.html

Looking forward, Arin

by
by
by
by
by
by