120 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Flay says

I made a small website where you can share your secret confessions – http://confessium.com

“I call myself a designer & developer, but really I don’t know what the f*ck I’m doing at all..”

Do you have anything to share? :)

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Awesome.

One UI suggestion: Right now navigation to next confession is presented in form of link below current confession. THe problem is that confessions change height based on their content so I have to track navigation with my eyes every time I want to switch.

This makes it hard to read many and I might just give up. I believe it would be better to have navigation on the side, where it would be on constant position.

Nice looking ;)

120 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
Flay says

Thanks! You’re right, I’ll try it with the nav being on the side.

Btw, you can navigate via keyboard arrows (left-arrow = previous, right-arrow = next confession).

1471 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Oh, well that’s cool :)

EDIT: Did you think about ajax loading or something? So that it does not “jump” when switching, and the transition is seamless. It would probably improve user experience.

120 posts
+2 more
Flay says

I didn’t learn any AJAX, yet, so that will have to wait :). But thanks for the idea!

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

pretty much 86% of those confession are describing my person.

except this

http://confessium.com/con-119-i-play-pokemonx

I don’t play pokemon :)

7290 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Europe
+5 more
doru says

I didn’t learn any AJAX, yet, so that will have to wait :). But thanks for the idea!

make it nice and smooth, add some ads, you have a potential hit here :)

1471 posts
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Yeah as Doru said, it really does have potential, simple but cool.

186 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Has sold $1+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
ThemeBuddies says

I liked it. I made my confession.

300 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
sniperatic says

Can I ask if there is any moderation? :s

This confession is concerning

:D

by
by
by
by
by
by