3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Think as you please. Call it overreacting if you so desire, I call it using my intelligence and foresee a ton of problems. It’s pretty common sense to where this can lead if it goes really live. If you really want Flay to find out the hard way, I can guarantee you that can be arranged in short notice. This world, and especially the Internet, is filled with weirdos and sickos – don’t ever doubt that. I’m not going to elaborate on it here, it should be rather obvious.

Congrats on bringing this guys thread down into the darkness. :)

565 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $100+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
Coriiander says

Think as you please. Call it overreacting if you so desire, I call it using my intelligence and foresee a ton of problems. It’s pretty common sense to where this can lead if it goes really live. If you really want Flay to find out the hard way, I can guarantee you that can be arranged in short notice. This world, and especially the Internet, is filled with weirdos and sickos – don’t ever doubt that. I’m not going to elaborate on it here, it should be rather obvious.
Congrats on bringing this guys thread down into the darkness. :)

Yeah, I indeed doomed his thread and didn’t try to make him aware for ensuring decent legal advise. Uhuh. I’m out’a here. Got some more books to read.

1543 posts
  • Has referred 50+ members
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature
  • Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market
+5 more
Anps says

Actually there are more legal nightmare with any photo social network app then with this site, since he can much more easily censor stuff. For example what’s to prevent me uploading on lets say instagram and share on fb picture of who ever i want cheating on who ever’s partner.

Here there is nothing to sue since its all anonymous. Same as for example clients from hell.

So tough it’s a good idea get an advice from a layer, but I don’t think it can be that serious, but if this picks up you can start earning some serious cha ching and then you can layer up :)

If torrent sites can fight…. :)

86 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+4 more
refaktor says

I am also not a legal expert by any means so I am not going to weigh in on that part of the discussion. However, I do know that other sites with a similar anonymous posting concept, such as Texts From Last Night, have been around for ages.

If I were you I would put up a “terms and conditions” page as this will outline what users are agreeing to by using/contributing to the site.

120 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 3 years
  • Has referred 10+ members
+2 more
Flay says

Thanks guys. Yea, I guess I will have to find someone to write some basic terms of conditions.

1485 posts
  • Has referred 1+ members
  • Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market
  • Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame
+3 more
OriginalEXE says

Thanks guys. Yea, I guess I will have to find someone to write some basic terms of conditions.
http://termsfeed.com/terms-service/generator/
120 posts
+2 more
Flay says

This looks awesome, thanks!

120 posts
+2 more
Flay says

I just redesigned the whole website, hope it’s better now :).

http://confessium.com
3732 posts
  • Located in United Kingdom
  • Won a competition
+8 more
ToivoMedia says

Looks great!

6029 posts
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
  • Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years
+8 more
VF says

The top #1 confession makes the entire site waste :P

For 2 reasons; one is obvious and the second is people ‘like’ funny stuff and you count the likes to decide the best. Technically you should call them “Most liked”. :P

by
by
by
by
by
by