2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

Just wanted to congrats you for your Twicet theme. New best wordpress theme with 715 sales and still running .. pretty amazing man.

Tought that worth be mentionning ;)

153 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Europe Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
AphroditeDesign says

Congrats!

623 posts
    Has referred more than 5000 members Has sold $2M+ on Envato Market Has collected 100+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured in a magazine
+9 more
Kriesi says

Thanks a lot! I appreciate that =)

372 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+1 more
mrjasmin says

Truly amazing :D

1179 posts
    Has referred 200+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
+2 more
mabuc says

You deserved it… congrats

537 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 50+ members Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+7 more
Hein says

Well deserved, congratz Christian

2952 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years Has referred 200+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+10 more
DDStudios says

@Kriesi : You’re welcome, I think we can all learn from you.

Maybe everybody can tell what they think about Twicet’s success ?

What do you think made it so successfull ?

I would love to have your tought about that Kriesi.

I think that the high value and the simplicity of it made it an awesome item. I don’t know much about WP code but I’m sure it’s really solid and well coded.

And of course .. it’s kriesi’s theme. I think his theme have a good reputation and that people know they will have what they search for when they buy one of his file.

:)

181 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+3 more
jonatanfroes says
@Kriesi : You’re welcome, I think we can all learn from you.

Maybe everybody can tell what they think about Twicet’s success ?

What do you think made it so successfull ?

I would love to have your tought about that Kriesi.

I think that the high value and the simplicity of it made it an awesome item. I don’t know much about WP code but I’m sure it’s really solid and well coded.

And of course .. it’s kriesi’s theme. I think his theme have a good reputation and that people know they will have what they search for when they buy one of his file.

:)
You should write a post with these questions (and answers).
385 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+8 more
uDesignStudios says

Congrats kriesi!

I think that the reason why twicet (and majority) of Kriesis themes are so successful is his original approach. Twicet for instance has a really unique billboard part (never seen before twicet on TF).

The guy is a trendsetter :P

52 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
+2 more
twiroo says

His ThemeForest items not another, you know, copy of the Copy of the Copy (most seeing here) – his items unique and solves business problems. It’s simple to say but not really easy to do.

Kriesi just an amazing man and he’s do what he do. Congrats, Kriesi!

by
by
by
by
by
by