903 posts
  • Australia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
JBlanks says

I just wanted to congratulate my mate Wes on reaching the 1000 sales milestone last night, he’s already going beyond that point at time of writing too!

Wes has been wonderfully supportive of me since I started here, and is an awesomely talented composer/producer who seems at home in every genre he turns his hand to. I salute your success and skill mate and all my best wishes for the next 1000 sales and beyond! :) You and your music are in inspiration to me.

Keep those great tracks coming and I’ll drink a toast in your honor this evening here down under. Well done!!

354 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • United States
brandonamatias says

Wow!! That’s incredible! Congrats Wes!!!

248 posts
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
Adigold says

woowww :) Congrats !

LightLotusProduction
LightLotusProduction Recent Posts Threads Started
290 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Europe
LightLotusProduction says

Nice one! Congrats to Wes! I’ll drink one for you too ;)

313 posts
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Australia
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
studio26design says

Top stuff, Wes. I’ll have a beer for every sale. Actually I might need to rethink that.

199 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
bovver says

Congrats Wes! :)

864 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • United States
MichalskiMusic says

Congratulations, Wes!

51 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Sold between 50 000 and 100 000 dollars
  • United States
vizion-studios says

Being a part of a group of very creative professionals with Audio Jungle has been a real joy in my music endeavors. Even though our songs compete against each other for sales, there is a sense that were are all on the same team and I’ve personally experienced nothing but great support from many. With that said, I want to especially thank Jamie for his support and encouragement. Very cool how two guys who live practically half way around the world from each other can strike up a friendship and feel like we can unselfishly encourage each other’s success on AJ. So, Thanks to all who have encouraged me in the past I truly appreciate your kind words and wish nothing but the BEST for each one of you too. How about a toast to AudioJungle !!!! What a great vision for creative people like us !! Cheers!!!!!! Wes

235 posts
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Serbia
backgroundmusic says

That’s great news, congrats Wes! :-)

903 posts
  • Australia
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Exclusive Author
JBlanks says

Beautiful words Wes, I couldn’t agree more. I have experienced the same sense of community since joining only 6-7 short weeks ago. I think the camaraderie and creative support amongst authors is wonderful, and a big reason why we all remain so passionate about our music and potential for future success here.

You and the other highly successful authors like Tim, pinkzebra, Audio Quattro, Blue Fox and Soundroll (and others) are proof of what is possible here, if one is prepared to harness their talent and put in the hard work necessary to rise to that level.

I love that we all have our unique styles of music and have the freedom to express ourselves creatively here. That alone was enough to get me to join. An unexpected bonus was discovering a community of creative and talented people who love music and appreciate what each other is doing, and getting to interact with them every day. You guys are awesome and provide way more inspiration and reward than I’ll ever earn in dollars here. Plus I’ve heard some fantastic music here – and I really love hearing great music!

Congrats Wes – onward and upwards my friend. Viva AJ.

Cheers Jamie

by
by
by
by
by
by