• Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
  • India
  • Won a Competition
  • Exclusive Author
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
+2 more
nCrafts says

Okay, this is embarrassing. I thought a relative of the author of this post had a baby, until I realised that Bill and Kath refers to the royal couple. My mistake. I take back my enthusiasm.

3682 posts
  • United Kingdom
  • Exclusive Author
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Won a Competition
  • Referred between 100 and 199 users
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+3 more
ToivoMedia says

Okay, this is embarrassing. I thought a relative of the author of this post had a baby, until I realised that Bill and Kath refers to the royal couple. My mistake. I take back my enthusiasm.

That’s priceless! :D Understandable confusion, I thought her name is Kate and not Kath anyway. :D Good choice, no need for enthusiasm here. They are such boring people, at least some of the other royals are entertaining in their idiocy.

8225 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

3686 posts Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 5-6 years
  • Netherlands
  • Community Moderator
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly helped protect Envato Market against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
+4 more
Joost Volunteer moderator says

You got to wonder what ‘news’ means to people in todays world. A baby born into a elite upper class family takes centre stage over every other story.

Interesting how you should mention todays world. This is classical medieval news – there’s nothing modern about it, and in past times this was only more prominent. A new heir would be reason for a grand feast and a tourny! One might argue if it’s ‘news’ or not, but in any case it’s nothing new we’re seeing. ;)

458 posts
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
  • Exclusive Author
  • United Kingdom
Sleightofhand says

You got to wonder what ‘news’ means to people in todays world. A baby born into a elite upper class family takes centre stage over every other story.
Interesting how you should mention todays world. This is classical medieval news – there’s nothing modern about it, and in past times this was only more prominent. A new heir would be reason for a grand feast and a tourny! One might argue if it’s ‘news’ or not, but in any case it’s nothing new we’re seeing. ;)

Sure, medieval news built on a medieval concept of ‘royal family’...

8225 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • United Kingdom
  • Won a Competition
  • Beta Tester
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says

the news is usually mainly full of negative stories unless you read something crass like The Sun where it’s just OMG someone walked down a street today. I think it’s actually quite nice to see some news of a positive light and people around the country getting so excited about it. Sure some people don’t like the royals for whatever reason but just don’t bother reading it if you’re not interested :)

30 posts
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Envato Staff
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
+3 more
ChewedKandi Staff says

I get why some people are being negative, considering it’s all over the place. However, the same happens with every international sporting event – apart from they are much more regular!

I can understand the frustration with it all, I get bored every 4 years with the World Cup! But you know, I suck it up cos it will pass. Other peoples excitement and happiness isn’t something to get concerned with.

It’s another year the worlds media is focused on the UK and that’s great cos it brings us more tourism. In recent times of economic difficulty, anything that brings more money into your country is a good thing!

5455 posts
  • Australia
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
Australia says

^ +1 and ^^ +1

( Kate ) is her shortened name, her name is Catherine.

by
by
by
by
by
by