2059 posts
  • Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says

I’m probably late here, but I noticed screenr has a demo site setup using Mike’s theme Paradigm. Check it out here: http://www.paradigm-hq.com/support.html

Cool to know that big companies like Screenr use themeforest.

353 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
al_m473 says

don’t know what to make of paradigm-hq.com. it is not up to date and, yes, it looks the Paradigm template has been used, but there is no Twitter feed in the code, it has not been updated for months and makes you wonder if it is just a sample site or a site for a real business, or is it Mike McAlister’s demo site? the blog page is sure convoluted and everythings links back to the page you are on.

as a site, it sure does not sell me on the services of Paradigm. I think that the template looks good but not extraordinary to me. it is a pretty standard layout.

Al

82 posts
  • Has referred 200+ members
  • Has sold $250,000+ on Envato Market
  • Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market
+7 more
mikemcalister says

Thanks, I guess! Not sure who they are or what they’re trying to do, but it’s nice to see my theme in the wild!

Mike

2059 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
  • Sells items exclusively on Envato Market
  • Located in United States
Landonw says
al_m473 said
don’t know what to make of paradigm-hq.com. it is not up to date and, yes, it looks the Paradigm template has been used, but there is no Twitter feed in the code, it has not been updated for months and makes you wonder if it is just a sample site or a site for a real business, or is it Mike McAlister’s demo site? the blog page is sure convoluted and everythings links back to the page you are on.

as a site, it sure does not sell me on the services of Paradigm. I think that the template looks good but not extraordinary to me. it is a pretty standard layout.

Al

...What? They’re using Paradigm for their Screenr Business demo. Really cool service I was checking up yesterday.

353 posts
  • Has been part of the Envato Community for over 5 years
  • Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
al_m473 says

I was checking out the rest of the site, not just that page

have not seen anyone else use screenr for debugging, but in some cases it would be quite helpful

Al

by
by
by
by
by
by