3197 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
  • Feedback Guru
+14 more
says

Wow, what an amazing surprise!

Firstly, I like to share this Superstar with all the authors, who day after day contribute to the community, each in their own way.

Let me tell you, we have some spectacular people here in the forums. People who are constantly helping out new authors, people who time after time provide solutions to technical questions, people who continuously participate in all kinds of threads, by sharing their personal and professional opinions for all to see. These are the real Community Superstars, the people who dedicate their time for something good and positive without asking for anything in return.

And nonetheless of course, the incredible authors who, even though are not active in the forums, do fill the marketplaces with superb and creative items.

Secondly, I like to thank my Site Manager, Amanda Hackwith, who has been tirelessly working with authors to improve every aspect we can think of. She’s a princess warrior.

Thirdly, all of the Envato staff, from support to management, authors to reviewers, devs to directors, collaborators to founders, who somehow manage to turn this multi-talented multi-cultural conglomeration of crazy-assed artists into a worldwide respected powerhouse.

Where else do you find a co-founder, such as Collis Ta’eed, take time from an incredibly busy schedule to come to the forum and participate in fun threads?

Where else do you find a person, such as Scott Wills, who answers and brainstorms ideas through e-mail, on how to make this a better place, even during his vacation?

Anyway, I know everybody has better things to do than read this long boring text, so I’ll write just a few more things.

Although I do appreciate and enjoy the prizes I’ve received, I must say that the real trophy is seeing all of the wonderful feedback and warm remarks from each and everyone of you.

As for myself, let me confess something, I’m far from being a saint, as many already know, but one thing I have the ability to do is to apologize for the mistakes I make.

As a community, when one shines, we all shine, and although we may cry together, we surely will triumph together.

Regards,

D’zinc

198 posts Delivering Creativity !
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 6
  • Author Level 8
  • Beta Tester
+7 more
kh2838
says

Congrats!

488 posts
  • Affiliate Level 1
  • Author Level 6
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 4
+9 more
PixelBuffet
says

Longest. Acceptance Speech. Ever. :p

Congratulations! You were a figurehead in the recent price increase on print items and raising the quality levels across GR – for that, I thank you.

676 posts
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Meetup Participant
  • Author Level 5
  • Exclusive Author
+6 more
navigator
says

Congrats Dzinc :)

3197 posts
  • Affiliate Level 7
  • Author Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
  • Feedback Guru
+14 more
says

Longest. Acceptance Speech. Ever. :p

Not everyday something like this happens, so seizing the opportunity to express it all seemed appropriate! Once again, thank you all.

399 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Bundle Boss
+4 more
aRtlessX
says

Well deserved indeed, congrats dzinc :)

1125 posts
  • 7 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 2