3 posts
  • Has been a member for 0-1 years
CRengifo says

hola estoy interesado en adquirir una plantilla quisiera saber si hay la opcion de traducir el template al español e ingles, el soporte tecnico tambien si hay en español? gracias

2518 posts Community Officer
  • Football Contest Participant/Runner-up
  • Envato Staff
  • Community Ambassador
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Most Wanted Bounty Winner
  • Won a Competition
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Beta Tester
+16 more
contrastblack Staff says

Hello I am interested in purchasing a template I wonder if there an option to translate the template to Spanish and English, also the technical support if in Spanish? thanks

Hi,

Please use the English language when posting in the Public Forums, in order to receive an answer in a timely manner.

As for your question, you’d need to ask the author of the item you had in mind, whether it has any translation functionality built in or if you require anything else.

You can do this via the Item Comments or profile page Contact Form.

Thanks.

308 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
  • Portugal
DunKz says

Hi there,

Si sólo entiendes español por favor envíeme un correo electrónico a info[at]generictec[dot]com por favor,

if not, if you use HTML template it’s simple to translate. If you use WP theme for example you can use a plugin like WPML.

If you still need help with that, you can send me an email :)

Best regards

3747 posts
  • Won a Competition
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says

Hola. En general aquí en el foro, y para soporte de las plantillas que compres (salvo que el autor sea hispano hablante) tendrás que manejarte en inglés. Los archivos de ayuda que encontrarás en los temas y templates siempre estarán en inglés. Para algo muy técnico dudo que google translate te pueda ayudar.

Sobre la traducción, muchos temas llevan soporte de WPML, un pluign para traducir, pero no todos estarán traducidos por defecto en el paquete.

3 posts
CRengifo says

Hello friends, I am interested in this template

http://themeforest.net/item/midway-responsive-travel-wp-theme/full_screen_preview/3559006

but my question is I do not want to work properly that the Spanish Translates to modify, also also want that when visiting the site have the option to read in English and Spanish, I am also looking for a template to an industrial company construction architecture or engineering or please I welcome your comments, thanks. sorry google translators

308 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
DunKz says

CRengifo please send me an email (or via profile page).

You can use WPML on that theme, if you don’t know how, I can install it too and setup

Thanks

3 posts
CRengifo says

Hello and read the license agreement, I understand one thing if I buy only the chosen template I can modify it? I can include my company logo and place it on my domain? photos and logos that I want?

to write and mail as I buy the product? if I have problems to install it, configure it to Spanish, edit photos, logos, words, etc. as I do with the media? ,,, Thanks

308 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Portugal
DunKz says

Hi,

Yes you can modify it.

If you have theme related issues you can talk with the author. Many authors don’t handle with customizations.

by
by
by
by
by
by