38 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Turkey
koronz says

Hi All, I need a contact/Feedback form for a html page. Please contact me via the forum or my profile if you can do this and don’t forget to include your quote for this project or if you want to code it for everyone here and sell it as item. Thanks and Regards

158 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
Assasain14 says

Hi All, I need a contact/Feedback form for a html page. Please contact me via the forum or my profile if you can do this and don’t forget to include your quote for this project or if you want to code it for everyone here and sell it as item. Thanks and Regards

Hello, koronz. There are already many excellent contact forms being sold on Codecanyon. Just do a quick search and you will find pages and pages of them. :)

38 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 6 years Has collected 50+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Turkey
koronz says

I already bought 2 forms. One doesn’t have the php send codes and the other one was just for php pages. One more point is that they don’t fit to what i want :( Thanks for your advice but not all are excellent. Regards

158 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Located in Canada Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years
+1 more
Assasain14 says

I already bought 2 forms. One doesn’t have the php send codes and the other one was just for php pages. One more point is that they don’t fit to what i want :( Thanks for your advice but not all are excellent. Regards

Perhaps if you could state what you are looking for then I will try and find one that matches that.

38 posts
koronz says

Thanks for your advice but still can’t find anything. The problem is most of the templates are simular and doesn’t fit to my expectations regarding a form.

Details : I need a conact form for a html page.

1.Name, lastname 2.Choosing a Bank (drop down) 3.Amount 4.Phone/Mobile 5.E-mail 6.Message 7.Captcha or validation would be nice.It is not extreme neccesary.

Thanks and Regards

158 posts
+1 more
Assasain14 says

Thanks for your advice but still can’t find anything. The problem is most of the templates are simular and doesn’t fit to my expectations regarding a form.

1.Name, lastname 2.Choosing a Bank (drop down) 3.Amount 4.Phone/Mobile 5.E-mail 6.Message 7.Captcha or validation would be nice.It is not extreme neccesary.

Thanks and Regards

Do you have any design standards?

38 posts
koronz says

Thanks and Regards

Thanks for your reply but i just let it made. Regards

158 posts
+1 more
Assasain14 says

Thanks and Regards
Thanks for your reply but i just let it made. Regards

So you don’t need it anymore then?

by
by
by
by
by
by