3535 posts
  • Power Elite Author
  • Author Level 12
  • Trendsetter
  • United States
+13 more
sevenspark
says

Your conversion rate is really going to depend on how well targeted your referral links are. If you place your links in places where they are highly relevant (and link to quality products), you’ll get a lot of conversions :)

My conversion rate tends to hover around 10%

138 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
WPHead
says

I get 1 signup per 50 clicks. Usually 90% of the signups end up making a deposit… the last two months its been 100% :)

1142 posts It's in the pipeline!
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
  • Author Level 11
+9 more
purethemes
says
hits registered deposits
6,437 39 27
16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 2
+1 more
dignotion
says

Anyone here knows if ‘Clickthroughs’ measure means unique users that Envato counts as referrals?

As far as I understand they keep track of all ip’s ever visited the site and won’t count them as referred users so this could be varying the conversion rates…

458 posts butlerm.com
  • Football Player
  • Top Monthly Author
  • Trendsetter
  • Weekly Top Seller
+18 more
butlerm
says

Anyone here knows if ‘Clickthroughs’ measure means unique users that Envato counts as referrals? As far as I understand they keep track of all ip’s ever visited the site and won’t count them as referred users so this could be varying the conversion rates…
it is not unique. If i click my own link 10 times it will show up as more 10 click throughs
16 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • 4 Years of Membership
  • Author Level 2
  • Affiliate Level 2
+1 more
dignotion
says

it is not unique. If i click my own link 10 times it will show up as more 10 click throughs

Thanks butlerm, if that’s the case it makes measuring and optimizing things on our end much more complex.. any chance Envato will be able to share this info with us (how many clicks are actually unique)?

596 posts
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Author Level 5
  • Beta Tester
  • Collector Level 1
+5 more
MikeMoloney
says

I fail, I had 61 click throughs and 0 signups/deposits. Its annoying. I want to get some referrals lol. Any one know of a better place to get referrals? Ive tried yt, twitter, facebook, and adobe exchange. Any other recommendations?

138 posts
  • 5 Years of Membership
  • Affiliate Level 5
  • Collector Level 3
  • Exclusive Author
WPHead
says

I fail, I had 61 click throughs and 0 signups/deposits. Its annoying. I want to get some referrals lol. Any one know of a better place to get referrals? Ive tried yt, twitter, facebook, and adobe exchange. Any other recommendations?

Create a blog, list your files or files you like, link to them with your referral id. Social media is very unlikely to do anything for you unless you have thousands of followers.

5441 posts
  • Author Level 11
  • Winner
  • 7 Years of Membership
+20 more
dtbaker
says

I get rather poor conversions:

3043 Clickthroughs    18 Registered Members    14 Deposits

I am up 1000 clickthroughs on last month already (after adjusting some links on my personal blog) but registered members and deposits are lower than last month.

3724 posts Community Moderator
  • Affiliate Level 8
  • Author Level 6
  • Bundle Boss
  • Collector Level 4
+9 more
quickandeasy
says

I don’t mind my conversion rate, so long as sign ups/deposits increase over the next year.

I would like to get around 100 deposits per month :)

by
by
by
by
by
by