I have created photoshop CS4 psd. For my client, need Convert to psd CS2 .
Is there anything I can do to make this psd readable by photoshop CS2 ?
Photoshop automatically asks for the compatibility when first saving. If you enabled this, the psd file will automatically be compatible until version 7
Thanks for help
- Microlancer Beta Tester
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Ok it’s right Onuro, but photoshop 7 (by example) can’t open a CS4 file if this one used specification not include in version 7 of Photoshop.. 3D layers, videos, Dynamic Layers… etc….
Be sure your CS4 file don’t use specifical action to open in old versions…
@ Mazda : I have same problem with lot of client..