6 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
n00bzor says

Hello

I have a SHIELD shape with some graphics on it, which needs to be converted into a 3D object. I already tried Photoshop and illustrator, and it didn’t look good.

It’s a flat image, and I need to make it bend like this: *Using Porche logo as example for now. http://s18.postimg.org/9byf4svqh/image.jpg

Is there anybody who could take my PNG image and turn it into a 3D object like above? I need it to bend right and left as shown on the image. (They are coming up from a hole).

How much? If you going to charge 500 dollars for this action, dont bother replying.. lol

478 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Bosnia and Herzegovina
  • Has been a member for 2-3 years
  • Sold between 1 000 and 5 000 dollars
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Lifer says

Hi, I can do this for you.

Could you just send me an e-mail via my profile page, and we can discuss all the details there.

- Lifer

6 posts
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
  • Has been a member for 1-2 years
n00bzor says

Hi, I can do this for you.

Could you just send me an e-mail via my profile page, and we can discuss all the details there.

- Lifer

Yes, email sent.

475 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Bought between 100 and 499 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
LuisFaus says

You always can save an Adobe Illustrator 3 file, and import it into Maya>Create> Illustrator object. Make sure youve got enough bevel. Then do some Booleans extract with a sphere intersecting with the object so you can have a somewhat bent. Put some nice mats on it and render on Mental Ray or export the OBJ into any other renderer like Maxwell (hyper-realistic rendering) or Bunkspeed (real-time raytraced rendering). An youre done :)

86 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
colatudo says

Hi You can do this shape in any 3d software, them export to 3ds or obj file format, open in photoshop extended and finally place the label. What’s your budget for this work.

331 posts
  • Exclusive Author
  • Romania
danielartro says

Contact me at : daniel_pr7@yahoo.com

1731 posts
  • Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
  • Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 3-4 years
gbs says

Contact me via my profile here: http://graphicriver.net/user/gbs and we might discuss about this. Thank you ! :)

by
by
by
by
by
by