I have not found the subject about cookies. But as you probably know, each site in the European Union must have information about cookies.
You should show what cookies you use and why.For example:
Even google have this information:
But for example this site have only url to cookies in header:
More information about cookies:
And how about themes on themeforest?
Do you think authors from UE should add this information in demo themes?
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
- Beta Tester
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Author had a Free File of the Month
- Bought between 50 and 99 items
- Referred between 10 and 49 users
I think staff knows about this:http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/note-for-staff-privacy-law-in-europe/90095
small note. google started showing the cookies notice more visible a couple of days ago
I think staff knows about this: http://themeforest.net/forums/thread/note-for-staff-privacy-law-in-europe/90095 small note. google started showing the cookies notice more visible a couple of days ago
Ok. But i’m asking other authors.
Do you have plans do add this information to your themes?