2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Sorry, but I have to share this with you: I made my 200th sale a few minutes ago…I’m so thankful for this. My first song was reviewed a few more day than 6 month ago and it’s a really great feeling that I had that many sales in this period!

273 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+3 more
JumaStudios says

YaaaY!! Congraz Mat! Well deserved indeed. Always helpful and friendly and above all, quality music! Well deserved and many more sales!!

128 posts
    Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Located in Russian Federation
+1 more
EvgenyEmelyanov says

Congrats my friend :)

922 posts Go Acoustic!
    Has sold $125,000+ on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market
+5 more
jhunger says

Congratulations, Mat! I think that this is just the beginning, and the next 6 months will dwarf that figure :)

2116 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog
+6 more
urbazon says

Congrats, Mat ;) I’m sure you’ll add another zero at the end of that number in no time ;)

1940 posts
    Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Located in United Kingdom
+5 more
gballx says

Well done to you! :)

2003 posts
    Has referred 1+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has been a beta tester for an Envato feature Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+8 more
matsteiner Envato team says

Thanks to you all my friends :) !
Yeah, I’m looking forward for the higher numbers :)
I’m very happy and proud to be a part of this great community!

1547 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $5,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+4 more
SoundFix says

Mat, you are the man. That is double my speed! Keep it up, you are rising up the AJ ladder fast :)

354 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has sold $40,000+ on Envato Market Interviewed on an Envato blog Had an item featured in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
brandonamatias says

YAY MAT!!! So happy for you! You DEFINITELY deserve it!! Onward and upward from here!! :)

Stuck_in_the_Basement
Stuck_in_the_Basement Recent Posts Threads Started
467 posts
    Member of the Envato Team Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Had an item featured on Envato Market
+9 more
Stuck_in_the_Basement Envato team says

Congratulations Mr. Steiner, your tunes are top notch… well deserved!

by
by
by
by
by
by