• Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Exclusive Author
  • Spain
  • Referred between 200 and 499 users
+5 more
pezflash says
Don’t get my wrong i love flipping stuff ……. I actually flip again few weeks ago on my motorcycle.. just a broken arm… but still i flipped :P

Tsafinho doesn’t like flip. When he’s writing a letter he prefers to pickup the paper and start writing upside down himself, just to not see the paper flipping… :P :P

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 6-7 years
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says
Don’t get my wrong i love flipping stuff ……. I actually flip again few weeks ago on my motorcycle.. just a broken arm… but still i flipped :P
Tsafinho doesn’t like flip. When he’s writing a letter he prefers to pickup the paper and start writing upside down himself, just to not see the paper flipping… :P :P

Pazelino

Its ok you trash me, just remember you Madrid fan i am Barca `so you can only learn from us :P

1676 posts Envato Elite Author
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 100 000 and 250 000 dollars
  • Author had a Free File of the Month
  • Exclusive Author
  • Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
  • Europe
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • Referred between 10 and 49 users
+1 more
Tean says
PK -I know its nice but there is like crazy trend now,… everyone(or should i say any kid ) just do the flip thing do to fp10…. this start to irritate me :P

Well I am sorry for using flipping in my item here :P

If we all remove all items from our portfolios which contain any kind of flip would that satisfy Mr. Tsafi ? :D

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says
Cool effect but very easy to do with fp10

Tsafi, it’s a nice effect… obviously it is easy, but it is really effective. A complex thing to code or design isn’t always nice to look at or use ;-)

Parker

PK -I know its nice but there is like crazy trend now,… everyone(or should i say any kid ) just do the flip thing do to fp10…. this start to irritate me :P

Well you have a flipping thing into your portfolio too :-D

Btw, the flip is just an effect… it depends how you use it. The player that mike posted is just nice and the flip is nicely used in that situation…

How many slide gallery are out there? So, we shouldn’t make any more slide galleries?

Don’t misunderstand me… I’m one of those that never make 2 things looking similar… I’m for originality, totally.

Parker

4140 posts
  • Bought between 1 and 9 items
  • Brazil
  • Exclusive Author
  • Referred between 1 and 9 users
  • Sold between 5 000 and 10 000 dollars
tsafi says

tean say …

If we all remove all items from our portfolios which contain any kind of flip would that satisfy Mr. Tsafi ? .

Tsafi respond …....

It will be owner if you listen to me and remove all your flip effect it will be a smart move …. :P … just kidding nice work man … give it time CS4 will kick in someday.

P&K say …

Well you have a flipping thing into your portfolio too. :D

Tsafi respond .

Yes but that’s fp9 and its base on little math not Tween so you are welcome trying do that. well …..maybe you can do that ill give you the respect but trust me its beyond Msfx understanding :P

P&K say …

Don’t misunderstand me… I’m one of those that never make 2 things looking similar… I’m for originality, totally.

Tsafi respond ….

Spoke like a true Italian ++1

3256 posts
  • Elite Author
  • Sold between 250 000 and 1 000 000 dollars
  • Exclusive Author
  • Interviewed on the Envato Notes blog
  • Beta Tester
  • Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
+4 more
ParkerAndKent says

Tsafi respond .

Yes but that’s fp9 and its base on little math not Tween so you are welcome trying do that. well …..maybe you can do that ill give you the respect but trust me its beyond Msfx understanding :P

P&K say …

Tsafi respond ….

No no, I’m not saying that it’s easy… you could have done yours with the more complex code in the world… that’s not my point…

I’m talking about the visual… a flipping panel is a flipping panel… if you make it with 1000 lines of code or with 1, there’s no difference… that’s a developer choice…

What you see on the monitor doesn’t change for the user that is visiting your website.

8186 posts Community Moderator
  • Attended a Community Meetup
  • Community Moderator
  • United Kingdom
  • Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
  • Won a Competition
  • Contributed a Blog Post
  • Beta Tester
  • Bought between 50 and 99 items
+4 more
MSFX Volunteer moderator says
tean say …

If we all remove all items from our portfolios which contain any kind of flip would that satisfy Mr. Tsafi ? .

Tsafi respond …....

It will be owner if you listen to me and remove all your flip effect it will be a smart move …. :P … just kidding nice work man … give it time CS4 will kick in someday.

P&K say …

Well you have a flipping thing into your portfolio too. :D

Tsafi respond .

P&K say …

Tsafi respond ….

Tsafi, learn to use the “Reply With Quote” button lol, noob.

43 posts
  • Bought between 10 and 49 items
  • Exclusive Author
  • Has been a member for 4-5 years
  • United States
Crizzo_Designs says

I like it.. good work.. no matter how easy.. it is nice!

by
by
by
by
by
by