Hi everyone, i need help about to make a copyright license to one of my customer. He wants the copyright but i don’t now what to do. Thanks
- Author has had an Item Featured
- Author was Featured
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Most Wanted Bounty Winner
- Exclusive Author
- Has been a member for 2-3 years
- Bought between 1 and 9 items
- Sold between 10 000 and 50 000 dollars
- Envato Studio (Microlancer) Beta Tester
From my experience..all you have to do as an author is to sign the Copyright assignment agreement that the client needs to provide…this needs to be signed by both parties and you will also keep a copy.
Tell your client that he needs to discuss all legal matters with an accountant not with the designer. You can find more useful info on the internet: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2qpwdfrk7Tw
Whenever a client buy an item from Envato, The Envato authority provide a license to the buyer on behalf of the author. The license can be downloaded separately from the item download link. For more information on Logo Template License, see this article http://themeforest.net/licenses/logo. Thanks.