64 posts
    Has sold $100+ on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+1 more
Shoeb_Kamaal says

Hello, now i an designing a new social icon set. so i want to know that use of social website icon for new icon set like. facebook, twitter, skype, linkedin, youtube etc is create copyright issue or not. Is it safe or not. Please make me feel free on making designs.

1778 posts
    Contributed a free file of the month Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market Sells items exclusively on Envato Market Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year
+11 more
SamBerson says

You’d be best to ask this in the GraphicRiver forums, or ask Envato Support.

911 posts Never trust a ballerina with a moustache
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 2 years Located in Australia Interviewed on an Envato blog Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market
+6 more
Carmen says

@Shoeb_Kamaal, Most social platforms have special icons specifically for use in social plugins. You can find these by going to the help sections of their respective sites. I hope this helps. :)

cloud9communication
cloud9communication Recent Posts Threads Started
597 posts
    Has referred 10+ members Has sold $10,000+ on Envato Market Has collected 10+ items on Envato Market Located in India
+3 more
cloud9communication says

@Shoeb_Kamaal, Most social platforms have special icons specifically for use in social plugins. You can find these by going to the help sections of their respective sites. I hope this helps. :)

He is asking wether he can create and sell social website icons on envato will there be any copyright issue

3 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 1 year Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
JSProductions says

He is asking wether he can create and sell social website icons on envato will there be any copyright issue

That was quite impolite. However, think before you act! Carmens statement is the only one I´ve ever seen regarding the grey zone of using social icons for commercial purposes.

5461 posts
    Has been part of the Envato Community for over 4 years Has referred 1+ members Located in Australia Has sold $1,000+ on Envato Market
+4 more
Australia says

That was quite impolite. However, think before you act! Carmens statement is the only one I´ve ever seen regarding the grey zone of using social icons for commercial purposes.

What was impolite about his reply ?

131 posts
    Made it to the Authors' Hall of Fame Had an item featured on Envato Market Elite Author: Sold more than $75,000 on Envato Market Has collected 1+ items on Envato Market
+4 more
Cubell says

Carmens statement is the only one I´ve ever seen regarding the grey zone of using social icons for commercial purposes.
Grey zone? There is no grey zone, the Social networks all have very clear and specific guideline pages for people who want to use their logos in any way. And I can’t think of a single Social Network that grants any kind of permission to edit their logos. Just look for the logo guideline pages. Here is Facebook’s: https://www.facebookbrand.com/.
by
by
by
by
by
by