I have read the Author Tutorial and the first requirement which must be complied is that the item must NOT include any brand names, logos or trademarks.
So, what I would like to know is, does this apply to social media icons? I can see that there are many social media icon packs in the marketplace, but does that mean they must get the approval from each of the company owner before they can make a button using their logo?
Thanks for helping and have a nice day.
- Author had a File in an Envato Bundle
- Grew a moustache for the Envato Movember competition
- Author was Featured
- Community Moderator
- Referred more than 2000 users
- Has been a member for 4-5 years
- United Kingdom
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
- Contributed a Blog Post
You may use social media icons in icon sets.