we bought several pictures on photodune which we want to use in a book release. Do we have to make a special copyright notice for each picture?
If so, does anybody have an example for how the wording could be?
Many thanks in advance! greg
- Attended a Community Meetup
- Bought between 10 and 49 items
- Contributed a Blog Post
- Contributed a Tutorial to a Tuts+ Site
- Exclusive Author
- Gold Mo Grower
- Has been a member for 5-6 years
- Referred between 1 and 9 users
- Repeatedly Helped protect Envato Marketplaces against copyright violations
Nope, you don’t need to credit the photos if you don’t want to. Keep in mind, if it’s a book you’re selling, you will need the extended licenses.